Saturday, May 9, 2009

Among other things...

...heart shaped ground beef!



...when you eat them you feel loved :P

Just killing time while the rice is cooking. LOL and as I write that I realize how ironic and Japanese of me :) These heart burgers are going to be the cornerstone of my super healthy dinner!!!

brown and white rice
asparagus
spinach
onions
garlic
HEART BEEF!!!!!

...and assorted seasonsings :)

Hope everyone is doing well...playing tennis and golf tomorrow = w00t... take care all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

that's so cute that they're pre-packaged like that! we were making burgers a while back and mine was a heart but this is too cute.

also i love asparagus. i've been eating a lot lately. i think i might by my favorite veg next to edamame.

jonovan said...

edamame scmedamame!!!!

i hamburger <3 asparagus :P