Thursday, January 20, 2011

UGHHHHHH

I WANT TO COME HOME SO BAD!

But I know I should just try and make it out here! I have had a couple interviews now and it seems like everything for April is locked down...with the combination of both interviews I had it seems like I have my pick of anywhere I want to live in JAPAN! It's too early right now since the school session doesn't start for a little while(April) but it feels good thinking I can pretty much do anything.....if I pull through with a visa.

Anyways I'm broke! My last day was last Monday!!! And I know I shouldn't have but I went on a snowboard trip...it was the best time of my life though....best snowboarding in my life for never really hitting a jump or rail!!!! I'm talking Powder waist deep....I smash through it so fast and steep I can't even see because I'm creating mini avalanches behind me. Then the snow settles and there's powder as far as the eye can see!!!!!!!!!!!!! Started @ 9 and my legs gave out on my by 2 I was charging so hard!

Picture??? OK



Anyways when I came back to reality I got back on it. 17 days until my visa expires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be applying by Monday at the latest, I'm going to go into immigration tomorrow to ask for another extension I think because the last company that I talked to on the phone said they would apply for me in a heartbeat but even if they applied tomorrow they said....the time for processing would take at least 2 weeks :( So I'll start how I finished... UGHHHHH

I hear wedding bells(lol @ mom!) just kidding!!!!!! Anyone want to fly me back to amurica :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: