Friday, January 9, 2009

09 baby!!!



Hi all..




Yes I know it's been a little while but I felt as if I didn't have too much to say. The New Year has been interesting so far and today I woke up to it snowing here in Kofu!! Here are some shots as I'm making breakfast :)

lol the one on the left is from my porch as I have my clothes hangin up outside under a little overhang. There's no way I'm going out there to take them down it's freezing. As I'm typing my fingers are freezing :( I'm about to jump in the shower to get ready for work. So stoked it's payday today this month my budget was strecthed and broken...just ate all the food in my house. Well, besides some tortillas and like 6 cans of refried beans :) This weekend should be great!! I'm going to Nagano for the first time with some friends and plan to shred...I think everywhere will have really good snow since it's been snowing here in Kofu!!! We shall see I'll keep you all posted :) PEACE!

No comments: