Thursday, September 3, 2009

ARRRGGHHHH

Fear not!

My posts will soon be less few and far between because of a new celly I just got! It lets me take pics and immediately put them up on here...as soon as I figure it out.

Been back just a litle over a week from my fabulous vacation in Hawaii, it was everything I could have wanted and more...well maybe if I improved a little more with my surfing. I realized it's not something I can just go out and do which sucks! And nothing like snowboarding, except in deep powder conditions. Anywho...here's some pics of a hike me and my cousin went on of the Na Palli coast!




The hike was great, the highlight of the trip....although hiking in there was a little bit of regret in going :P 11 miles is far! and up and down hills along a coastline was pretty, but it wore on me for a bit. It was all worth it when we were able to plop down on the beach though and relax for two days. We met some great people and had a lot of fun.

I also got to kick it with my brother while I was there, here was one of our last days cruisin around the island....



I think this trip all of the guy cousins had a chance to relax together! I emerged ping-pong champion throughout, as I am the oldest!

And look what I came home to after about two weeks...


Miss Chi-chi is getting pretty big! And being an equally big terror as well...but she's a little kitty cooped up in a tiny apartment so I really shouldn't be too upset. For now I'm off... work calls!

No comments: