Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A good Monday!

haha...

So I had my part-time job today @ my kindergarten. Was going over the weather with my 5 and 6 year olds, at the time it was cloudy. So I decided to ask if they think it was going to rain today, half the class raised their hands. I heard a bunch of mumbling about it snowing, so I asked who thought it was going to snow, the half who thought it was going to rain raised their hands along with the other half. Then I asked who thought it was just going to stay cloudy...just me and the other Japanese teacher raised our hands lol.

About and hour later it started to rain, about two hours after that it started snowing! So much that the trains got shut down and I had to give some friends a lift home because they were stranded at the train station...I thought it was pretty funny a little later about the kindergartners.

A pic of my street after I came back from dropping my peeps off, little dark :(

No comments: