Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Thursday Off!

And it just happens to be Japan's Independence Day!

And it's warm and raining outside when it was supposed to be cold and snowing. Going night riding I hope it doesn't rain on me!

Went to my local bar last night because the owner asked me to draw something up on photoshop. Was about to talk to the bartenders and understand all the customers that I was talking to!!!! It's a very good feeling but there's also a long way away until I'm where I want to be.

For example there's still a lot I can't bring up in conversation, although I want to...I just know to steer clear but my vocabulary isn't too great in that area. Also, half of the time they are correcting my grammer...kind of it's pretty funny how they we understand each other although my J is so butchered.

Anyways I thought I would write it down so I have some motivation to study up!

Been listening to a lot of Drake lately...I think he's getting pretty big stateside, well he's doing a lot of work with Lil Wayne and Kanye West so I'm sure he's blowing up, but I dig it...sometimes a little too much auto-tune though......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ&feature=fvsr

lol beware!!!

No comments: